Gazi University has been included in the 2017 Corporate External Assessment Program of the Higher Education Quality Board. In this context, the assessment team formed by the Higher Education Quality Board will visit the University on two visits in November and January.
The first visit will be "Preliminary visit" on November 20, 2017. The preliminary visit is a one-day visit by team members to the institution before the field visit. The preliminary field visit is conducted for the following points:
1. The first official meeting between team members,
2. The meeting of the team members with the rector and senior management of the institution and the first meeting,
3. To make a meeting with the members of the Quality Commission to obtain general information about the functioning of the team members,
4. Team members visit some common places (library, cafeteria, canteen, student clubs, computer labs, research centers, etc.) for the campus and general purpose to recognize the institution in general recognizing their infrastructures and observing the facilities and services offered to the students.)
5. Creation of a field visit program by the chairman and the institution's Rector.